BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

And so it ends...

About a year ago I had sex with this guy that I knew for a little while. He had asked me about it several times and I consistently turned him down. This one particular night I was extra bored and he looked extra tasty... probably due to the insane amounts of alcohol I had consumed in addition to that pesky boredom. It was a total bust... literally. He stuck it in for about 12 seconds and that was the end of that. I told all my friends, and his friends, because I was pissed off.

Since then, he asked me several more times to let him prove himself. I was very hesitant about the whole thing because I am not big on sexual disappointment OR premature ejaculation. I did eventually give in... after he got a girlfriend. They had been together for a few weeks and we were at a party. He sent her home and came back and fucked ME. In the following weeks his girlfriend and I became good friends. I didn't say anything for quite sometime and then she took a vacation. We had sex again. I don't know what was happening in my mind, but I decided to tell her the truth about the first time. I left out the fact that we had just fucked a night or two before I told her. They stayed together.

In the following weeks things were tense... they broke up... and then for a couple weeks almost every night he was fucking me. He talked a lot of shit saying he was going to break me off every night and how we were going to get kinky, etc. Little did I know that he was talking shit about his ex girlfriend BUT he was seeing her behind my back. Now don't get me wrong, I had and still have NO feelings for this piece of shit... I just wanted some dick, plain and simple. I am NOT cool with lies, period. I want the honest to God truth and I want to not have to worry while your cock is in my mouth that it was just all up in some other bitch. I would slice a dude's dick off for some grimy shit like that.

Some men are just disgusting excuses for human beings.

3 comments:

Jerusalem dweller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chriska said...

You white chick amaze me,why do you personalise such issue? Even if he was seeing thz bitch behind ur back,it shouldnt have been an issue even if he had it up in that bitch,after all pussy is pussy,right?

Anonymous said...

True, Most men actually .